Όνομα και στοιχεία επικοινωνίας του νομικού προσώπου και του Υπεύθυνου Προστασίας Δεδομένων
Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences (BBAW), Jägerstraße 22/23, 10117 Berlin
Εκπροσωπούμενη από τον Πρόεδρο:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. mult. Christoph Markschies. Email: email@example.com Phone: +49 (0) 30 - 20370-0
Μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με τον Υπεύθυνο Προστασίας Δεδομένων της BBAW, κο. Prof. Dr. Matthäus Heil στην παραπάνω διεύθυνση ή με email στο firstname.lastname@example.org. Μπορείτε επίσης να βρείυε παραπάνω πληροφορίες για την αρμόδια υπηρεσία στο Imprint // αποτύπωμά μας.
Συλλογή και Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
The term "personal data" means all data that can be related to you personally. This includes, for example, name, address, email addresses, IP address.
Every time a user accesses the Internet offer of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and every time a file is accessed, data about this process is temporarily stored and processed in a log file for technical reasons:
- the IP address (this is anonymized immediately after access)
- Date and Time,
- called page / name of the called file,
- amount of data transferred,
- Message whether the access / retrieval was successful.
The purpose of data collection is the mandatory protection against network attacks, the improvement of the offer and the compilation of usage statistics. This data is saved for one week.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR (necessity to protect legitimate interests).
When individual pages are called up, so-called temporary cookies are used to make navigation easier. These session cookies do not contain any personal data and expire after the session has ended.
This website uses the open source software Matomo for statistical analysis of visits to this website. Matomo uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to analyze your website use. The information generated by the cookie about your website use will be stored on a server of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Germany. Your IP address is immediately anonymized after processing and prior to storage.
Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties (with the exception of using the card in the menu). There is no automated decision making or profiling. It is not intended that the data be processed for purposes other than those mentioned.
If you contact us by e-mail, the data that you send us by e-mail will be saved. The processing of this personal data only serves to process your inquiries. The data will be deleted as soon as we have finally processed your inquiries. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR (except in the cases mentioned in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR);
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or at our location.
Right to object
Since your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to telot